The newest episodes of the Game Developers Like You podcast once again feature a variety of viewpoints and experience levels, which in this latest set includes:
• a producer of Game Boy Color games at Nintendo, Atari Jaguar ports, and toys
• a contract game programmer who’s also had his book on game development published
• a trained 3D animator who taught himself game programming
• a producer of medium-sized hobby games created with teams of her friends
• a team of graduate students at Singapore Digipen (winners of IGF China 2014 awards!)
• a Wii game developer who successfully KickStarted a card game
• a UK studio developing a custom creature battle game
• a motion control combat developer and puzzle game creator
Also! I’ve released a new video course on Udemy that’s a followup to the free one I published about half a year ago. To learn more about it check out Why I No Longer Teach Unity First.
Learn and practice team game development with Gamkedo Club.
Membership worldwide. Professional support. Proven process.
Subscribe by e-mail to receive weekly updates with Gamkedo.Community interviews and YouTube training videos for game developers!